Our goal is to enroll students who will benefit from the programs offered at Lake Mary Preparatory School and who will contribute to the school community.
In selecting students, we look for evidence of age-appropriate academic ability, motivation, interests, and potential for personal growth.
Application deadlines and procedures vary by grade level. See below for the steps to apply:
1. Interview and tour the facility with an admissions representative
- Please Request More Information to RSVP for an open house or arrange a private tour. You can also call 407-805-0095 to make arrangements.
2. Arrange for an individual placement test with the Admissions Department
3. Provide up to three years of the most recent transcripts or report cards (if applicable)
4. Submit standardized test scores for up to three years (if applicable)
5. Submit the completed application and required forms
Complete Online Application
Nonrefundable application fee of $100, payable to Lake Mary Preparatory School
Submit birth certificate
Submit School Recommendation Form
Completion of Records Release Form
6. When the application process has been completed, and the applicant has been accepted, a tuition agreement is issued to the family.
Tuition and Financial Assistance
Tuition and all applicable fees must be paid upon enrollment. Please see our Tuition and Financial Assistance page for more information.
Request More Information
If you have further questions about the admissions process, please use our Request More Information form to be connected to a member of our Admissions Team.
*Please note: Lake Mary Preparatory School will continue to accept applications for admission after all deadlines and place accepted students in a waitpool pending any new openings.