Extended Care Program
Lake Mary Preparatory School offers an extended care program to provide after school supervision for all students in grades PreK-12.
All Day Kid Power
Lake Mary Prep is now providing extended childcare options on select non-academic school days. Kid Power will be offered to current K-5th grade LMP students on teacher work days, SLC days, and early release days.
Students will enjoy planned activities, games, group team building, art projects, in-house field trips, and so much more! Your child will feel right at home by being at their school on these days, and you don't have to worry about finding a sitter or taking off from work!
The cost of this service is $55 and will be billed on your monthly LMP statement. Registration links will be sent in the weekly newsletters prior to each school closure date.
- If students are not picked up on time at the end of the school day, does the parent get charged for Extended Care?
- What if a Secondary student has a sibling in Lower School?
- What does a typical daily schedule look like?
- How are the students grouped?
- Do students need to attend Extended Care if they are participating in Community School, extracurricular activities, or academic tutoring? Is there a charge?
- Is Extended Care offered on Teacher Work Days or holidays?