Lake Mary Preparatory School offers a PreK3 and PreK4 program that is developmentally appropriate and nurtures a child’s academics, social, emotional and physical growth.
Early Childhood Philosophy
At Lake Mary Preparatory School our early childhood program offers a safe, supportive learning environment for young children to grow and develop.
We believe in using fun, engaging, and developmentally appropriate instructional methods. Play-based learning, music, hands-on materials and active participation are integrated each day.
We believe in developing the whole child and fostering a community that promotes unity and mutual respect among students.
- Pre-reading/literacy, language arts and language development, including skills in visual and auditory recognition and Spanish
- Numicon Mathematics
- Science and Social Studies
- Enhanced Learning through the Integration of Technology
- Fine Arts and Music
- Social and Emotional Development
- Physical Development (fine and gross motor), including use of manipulatives, art projects and gym and playground time