We are thrilled that you are exploring Lake Mary Preparatory School as an option for your family!
Lake Mary Preparatory School is currently accepting applications for the 2021-22 academic year. Follow the three easy steps below to get started today.
- Complete the Lake Mary Preparatory School Inquiry Form. Once Inquiry Form is submitted, a member of our team will process your inquiry and create your user account in our internal system, Griffin Connect. Please allow 24-48 hours for processing after hours and on the weekends.
- Once your account has been created in Griffin Connect, go to https://lakemaryprep.myschoolapp.com/app.
- Click “Forgot Login/First Time Login” and enter your email address and select both the Username and Password options.
- You will receive an email from the system with a password reset link. Follow the instructions to access your account and complete your application.
- Note: Minimum password length of at least 8 alphanumeric characters (must include 1 number). The new password may not be the same as any of the last 3 passwords used.
2. Access the Admissions Checklist
- Log in to Griffin Connect to access the Admissions Checklist for a list of required application documents. All required documents must be uploaded for final Admissions' decision. Requirements may vary by grade level.
3. admissions contract Issued
- Once the application process has been completed and an official decision has been made, the applicant will be notified via email by our Admissions Office. If accepted, an official letter and tuition agreement will be issued.
If you have any questions or issues logging into your account, please contact our Admissions Office at 407-805-0095 or via email at Admissions@lakemaryprep.com.
The Admissions Team not only made the application process easy, but they kept me updated throughout the entire process. I now recommend Lake Mary Preparatory School to all of my friends and neighbors!